Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that we do have scholarships available to cover the cost of conference registration for a limited number of attendees.

We have Student Scholarships and Professional Scholarships, and you can find the forms posted just below the registration information here:

http://www.northeastarc.org/fall-registration.html

The deadline for sending me your scholarship form is Sept. 18, and you should send it before registering (i.e. wait to find out whether you have been awarded a scholarship). You will be notified as to whether you have been awarded by the end of Sept.

The conference takes place Nov. 5-8 in Newport, RI this year and all the info you could need is posted here:

http://www.northeastarc.org/fall-nearc.html

The schedule is posted here:

https://nearcfall2017.sched.com/

Let me know if you have any questions!

Leslie

Leslie Pelch, GISP, PMP | Outreach Coordinator

Vermont Center for Geographic Information
1 National Life Dr, Davis Bldg, 6th Floor|Montpelier, VT 05620-0501
802-882-3002
vcgi.vermont.gov

{notsecure}

Connect with us via Facebook, Twitter (@VCGI), Linked In, and our Wordpress Blog