Greetings NEARCers,

Innovate! Inc. in conjunction with the prime contractor is recruiting for a mid-level Geospatial Web Developer to serve the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center in Cambridge, MA.
In addition, Innovate is seeking qualified candidates for a number of other positions in the Boston area.  If you're interested in applying, feel free to also reach out to me so I can make sure that our recruiting office is aware of your application.
https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard

Cheers, Michael

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."   Mark Twain

Michael Blair, GIS Developer

Innovate! Inc. | Phone:  603.852.8139  |  Fax:  866.808.0109  |
[log in to unmask] | www.innovateteam.com

Innovate!, Inc. is a Virginia-based 8(a), Hispanic- and woman-owned business delivering Geospatial, Information Technology, Security, Business Consulting, Project Management and Executive Coaching solutions to our government and private sector clients.

Michael Blair - President & CTO
Blair Technologies, LLC
63 Emerald St., #419
Keene, NH