I was going to go back and reference some of the things I learned from Ben
Smith and then I looked and saw it was........ you. Long time, no see.

I have not noticed a difference. From what little research I've done, it
has more to do with the control elements of the datum. If you had a feature
class of geodetics, they would perhaps be impacted.

"As part of continuing efforts to improve the NSRS, on June 30, 2012, NGS
completed the National Adjustment of 2011 Project. This project was a
nationwide adjustment of NGS "passive" control (physical marks that can be
occupied with survey equipment, such as brass disk bench marks) positioned
using Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technology. The adjustment
was constrained to current North American Datum of 1983 (NAD 83) latitude,
longitude, and ellipsoid heights of NGS Continuously Operating Reference
Stations (CORS <http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/>). The CORS network is an
"active" control system consisting of permanently mounted GNSS antennas,
and it is the geometric foundation of the NSRS. Constraining the adjustment
to the CORS optimally aligned the GNSS passive control with the active
control, providing a unified reference frame to serve the nation's
geometric positioning needs."
https://www.ngs.noaa.gov/web/surveys/NA2011/

That is, unless I've completely misunderstood what I just read and that the
change would have a cascading effect. Good luck!

Michael Ray <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikesray/>

Town of Canton <http://www.town.canton.ma.us/> - GIS Analyst

(339)502-5737 <(339)%20502-5737>

X1140