Hi Everyone and Happy Halloween,

I wanted to remind you to save the date on November 15 for our annual Connecticut GIS Day event. The CT GIS Network is partnering with Yale this year and we are putting together a great program in New Haven. Many of you have asked me for details, and I promise they are coming. I have posted a draft (almost-final) overview of the day on the CT GIS Day webpage. More details are coming, including a registration page, so be on the lookout for that. All GIS Day events are FREE and open to the public. Hope to see you there!

http://ctgis.uconn.edu/about/GISday.htm

Also, we are having a digital map display and a story map contest this year. Prizes for both. Please submit your maps using the links below. Thanks!!

Maps/Posters: http://yalef.es/2017maps

Story Maps: http://yalef.es/2017storymaps

Cary Chadwick
CT GIS Network VP