Dear colleague,

We are pleased to announce the upcoming 4th Barcelona Summer School on Stochastic Analysis, which will be held at the Centre de Recerca Matemàtica in Bellaterra (Barcelona) from July 9 to July 13, 2018.

The school is intended for PhD students and young researchers mainly in stochastic analysis.

The courses will be the following:

    Some stochastic models in eco-evolution, by Sylvie Méléard (École Polytechnique, France)

    Topology of zero sets of smooth random Gaussian functions, by Mikhail Sodin (Tel Aviv University, Israel)

We invite you to visit the homepage of the school
http://www.crm.cat/en/Activities/Curs_2017-2018/Pages/4th-BCN-Summer-School-on-Stochastic-Analysis.aspx

to keep posted with the progress of and news about the organization.
Sincerely Yours,
The Organizing Committee:

Xavier Bardina (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
Lluís Quer-Sardanyons (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
Marta Sanz-Solé (Universitat de Barcelona)
Josep Vives (Universitat de Barcelona)

Centre de Recerca Matemàtica
Campus de Bellaterra, Edifici C
08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona)