Hi Everyone,

Happy Geography Week! We decided to extend the deadline for you to submit your maps and story maps for the CT GIS Day competition until Tuesday at midnight. Also, I wanted to be sure it was clear that you do NOT need to attend GIS Day to submit your map for the competition. Maps and story maps will be displayed digitally throughout the day on the 3rd floor of Kroon Hall. Winners will be announced at the GIS Day Cake Reception at Beinecke Library at 3 PM. Fantastic prizes including Amazon gift cards (the holidays are coming!) and Esri swag bags. Don’t miss out!

Posters, Maps, Web Maps: http://yalef.es/2017maps

Story Maps: http://yalef.es/2017storymaps

More links:

REGISTER NOW

Event Details

CT GIS Network GIS Day Page

Area map, including parking, shuttles and event locations

Cary

(you know me by now)

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html