This is it! Tomorrow is GIS Day. As your final (I promise) reminder, the Connecticut GIS community will be at Yale University tomorrow from 8 AM - 6 PM. We have a full agenda planned and lots of folks registered. It’s going to be awesome. The program link below includes location and parking information as well as a detailed agenda showing times and locations of the day’s events. You can find more information on the CT GIS Day webpage. If you haven’t registered for the event, please do that asap.

Main Event: Kroon Hall, 3rd Floor - 195 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT. Breakfast starts at 8 AM. Opening remarks 9 AM.  Workshops, tours and reception take place at other locations. See event program.

Event Program, Locations and Parking

CT GIS Day webpage

REGISTER

Thanks! Hope to see you in the morning!