Hi, all!

I am looking for a Geospatial developer.  Contact me with any questions about the job.

https://careers.travelers.com/job/7839633/geospatial-developer-hartford-ct/

Thanks!
Jen

Jennifer Vasi | Director | EBIA Technology
Travelers
1 Tower Square | PB03-368
Hartford, CT  06183
W: 860.466.4210   M: 919.491.8705

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.

TRVDiscDefault::1201