Attached is the paperwork for the 2018 Skill-a-thon.  It is January 6th so the sooner you can return it the better for everyone!  Forms are due by January 2!!!

People are expected to stay the entire time, please look at the program times.

The program is a little different this year as the Explorers have been put in their own area with a different timeline more suitable to their ages group.  If anyone has questions please email me and I will try to answer them.  Explorers have their own 4 workshops and they will all do all 4 of them.

Explorers, and if you are doing Fire Making - both will be outside for a workshop - please have appropriate clothes for the temperature and weather conditions!

If you have people who want weaving its a double workshop and must be listed as your first choice!  That workshop will fill very quickly.

Lego Story Starter is for ages 9 and up

If you are doing the candle holder workshop and would like to make more than 1 recycled jars from home can be brought along so you can make gifts or extras!

Emily