Good Morning All-

A prize to anyone who remembers who used to greet the listserv this way...or more likely just recognition that you are getting old(er)....

The Data Acquisition Advocacy Committee (name and mission not set in stone) is now official and we are looking for members.  Our main mission at this point is to advocate for an aerial acquisition project in 2020.

Let me know if you'd like to lend a hand.

Thanks and enjoy the holidays!

-Erik

Erik D. Snowden

IT/GIS Coordinator

Capitol Region Council of Governments

241 Main Street

Hartford, CT   06106

http://www.crcog.org

Main: 860.522.2217  Direct: 860-724-4217  F: 860.724.1274