Hello – MassGIS is pleased to announced that today we posted on the MassCareers web site a position announcement for a full-time permanent GIS Technician position. The job description and information on how to apply can be found here:

https://massanf.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=17000755&tz=GMT-05%3A00

The announcement states “First consideration will be given to those applicants that apply within the first 14 days.” In practice, this means that we will not start reviewing applications until January 3rd. However, as a practical matter, this process is unlikely to start in earnest before January 8th.

Thank you,

Neil

Neil MacGaffey, Director

EOTTS-MassGIS