"We wish to announce the "Symposium on Optimal Stopping in Honor of Larry Shepp" that will take place from 25-29 June 2018 at Rice University in Houston, Texas, USA.

The symposium will be a major event on optimal stopping and we expect well over 100 participants from all over the world. Confirmed plenary speakers thus far include Soren Asmussen, Larry Brown, Saul Jacka, Ioannis Karatzas, Goran Peskir, Paavo Salminen, and Nizar Touzi.  A conference website will be live next month.

Kindly email the head conference organizer (Philip Ernst, Ph.D.) at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in attending."

Philip A. Ernst, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Statistics
Rice University
http://www.stat.rice.edu/~pe6/