I am just double checking who I have registered for Public Speaking/Demonstrations tomorrow at 6:00 pm here at the center

If your name and title of your talk does not appear here in the list please let me know right away so we can get you on the program....

Emily

Senior Public Speaking

Laura Distefano—Benefits of Goats Milk
Maria Paulino—Would you want to be experimented on?
Lindsey Best—Why are we eating fake food?
Abigail Dedman—A Little Person in the Horse World

Junior Public Speaking

Chloe Denison—A Speech on a Speech
Jonah Keithan—The Art of Paper folding

Senior Demonstrations & Presentations

Lana Pusz & Jade Harvey—Fuel Systems
Joey Distefano—How to Pack for an Overnight Hike
Tom Andrews & Carter Raymond—Automotive Cooling Systems
Abigail Denison—Before You Meet Prince Charming

Junior Demonstrations & Presentations

Katie Mainetti—Static Electricity
Nicholas Mainetti— Fractions 101
Emma Locke—Cookie Kit Gift
Henry Distefano—How to Pack for a Day Hike
Holly Andrews—Chicken Showmanship
Rose Distefano—How to Press Flowers
Lauren Leinhen—They Called Her Reckless