As I understand it, ArcGIS Pro 2.1 will be released the end of this month or close too. ArcGIS 10.6 should be out at about the same time. It is already available as a pre-release candidate.

I have been testing the beta version of ArcGIS Pro 2.1 for a little bit now and Esri continues to add functionality to what is becoming their premier desktop GIS application.

Here are some of the improvements and new functions is should include:

These are just a few of the improvements you will find in this new version that is coming soon. To learn more about what Esri has in mind for this new release you can go to https://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2017/11/15/whats-coming-for-arcgis-pro-2-1/.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer
eGIS Associates, Inc.

[log in to unmask] | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate

Pre-order my new ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don’t forget about Learning ArcGIS Pro