First, save the date! All are invited to attend

Spring NEARC at the University of Connecticut on Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Spring NEARC is a one-day conference packed with professional development and networking opportunities for all levels of GIS users.  We are fortunate that it will be in Connecticut this year.

Second, if you are interested in being part of the host committee or have suggestions or ideas, please contact me.

Third, keep an eye on the list serve for announcements including the call for presentation and poster abstracts as well as registration.  Information will also be posted on the NEARC website.

Thanks and hope to see you there! Emily

Emily H. Wilson

University of Connecticut

Center for Land use Education and Research (CLEAR)

UConn Extension

PHONE: 860-345-5226

http://clear.uconn.edu
http://cteco.uconn.edu