Hi Jessica,

Do you have access to the Maine DOT Realtime Network?  If so, a network rover, virtually any brand (Trimble, Leica, Topcon, Sokia, etc...).  Not sure about the GIS portability of each, but they likely all (with some software) provide standard formats as output.

Happy to follow up with you if you have additional questions.  Feel free to give me a call at the number below.

Dan

Daniel J. Martin
Northeast Regional Geodetic Advisor
NOAA/NOS/National Geodetic Survey