Announcement of two post-doctoral positions in collaboration between Luxembourg and Singapore Dear Friends, we are happy to announce the opening of two post-doctoral positions, each of 2 years (24 months), in the field of stochastic analysis (with specific emphasis on Stein's method and its applications) - in collaboration between the groups of I. Nourdin and G. Peccati (Luxembourg University) and the groups of L.H.Y. Chen and A. Roellin (National University of Singapore). These positions have to be filled by September 1st, 2018 at the latest. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates. Here are the details: We offer two post-doctoral positions in mathematics (M/F) with the following characteristics: - Length: 24 months, subdivided as follows: 7 months per year in Luxembourg (within the research groups of I. Nourdin and G. Peccati), and 5 months per year in Singapore (within the research groups of L.H.Y. Chen and A. Roellin) - Employee status - Starting Date: Any time between February 1st and September 1st, 2018 at the latest - Area: Probability Theory and Applications - We welcome applications from all areas of modern probability theory, with specific emphasis on Stein's method, stochastic geometry (geometry of random fields, and geometric structures arising from random point configurations), random matrix theory, probabilistic number theory and applications in biology. - Profile: A PhD in Mathematics; High research potential; Good written and oral English skills; Ability to conduct independent research activities. - Offer: a unique opportunity of conducting innovative research in the framework of a new collaboration between Luxembourg and Singapore; competitive salary and travel allowances; additional budget for financing further scientific activities Applications should be submitted at the two addresses [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask], by February 28, 2018, at the latest. Applications must contain the following items: (i) a detailed CV, (ii) two support letters, and (iii) a research statement.