Happy New Year! Below is a message from Ivan Corwin.

Masha

Dear colleagues,

We are writing to announce an upcoming workshop entitled "Transport and localization in random media: theory and applications" which will be held at Columbia University from May 1 - 3, 2018. For more information, please consult the website (http://www.ki-net.umd.edu/content/conf?event_id=843).

Please distribute this announcement to any seminar lists or colleagues who you think may benefit from this conference.

Registration: Please consult the website for instructions on how to register.

Funding: Due to support from the NSF, some funding is available primarily for early career participants (preference given towards graduate students, postdocs and early tenure-track). Please consult the website and follow the instruction in order to apply for funding. Funds will be allocated on a rolling basis until depleted, so do not wait to apply.

Speakers:
Scott Armstrong (New York University)
Guillame Bal (Chicago University)
Liliana Borcea (University of Michigan)
Maury Bramson (University of Minnesota)
Josselin Garnier (École Polytechnique)
Svetlana Jitomirskaya (University of California, Irvine)
Jianfeng Lu (Duke University)
Jonathan Mattingly (Duke University)
James Nolen (Duke University)
George Papanicolaou (Stanford University)
Lenya Ryzhik (Stanford University)
Sylvia Serfaty (New York University)
Sasha Sodin (Queen Mary University of London)
Thomas Spencer (Institute for Advanced Study)
Simone Warzel (Technical University of Munich)

Acknowledgements: We wish to acknowledge support from the NSF, as well as the KI-Net, Packard Foundation and Simons Foundation.

Best,
The organizers (Ivan Corwin, Alexis Drouot, Hao Shen, and Michael I. Weinstein)