Dear colleagues,

GIS centers in higher education institutions operate in many different ways. This survey is an attempt to gather information from a wide variety of such centers or units, in order to better understand how they are structured and run. We hope the results will reveal the general trend, common practice, shared challenges, and unique opportunities for university GIS centers.

If you work in a GIS center or unit in a higher education institution, please fill out this Survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrcBUkw0EPsNMeYGGCeN2tFScnHy1I8Gt16ROgWLUBn17RxQ/viewform> (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrcBUkw0EPsNMeYGGCeN2tFScnHy1I8Gt16ROgWLUBn17RxQ/viewform).

Participants will have access to sharable contents from the survey. De-identified summary data will be made available to the public.

Thank you for your participation!
Wendy Guan, Ph.D.                             1737 Cambridge Street, K022
Executive Director                                Cambridge, MA 02138
Center for Geographic Analysis            617-496-6102 (office)
Harvard University                               617-496-5149 (fax)
http://gis.harvard.edu<http://gis.harvard.edu/>                           [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>