It is our pleasure to inform you about the International Conference
“Stochastic Equations, Limit Theorems and Statistics of Stochastic Processes”
to be held at the National Technical University of Ukraine
“Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” on September 17-22, 2018.

The conference is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of I.I. Gikhman (1918 – 1985).

The conference is organized by the
- Institute of Mathematics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- University of Oslo
- Vasyl' Stus Donetsk National University
- Uzhhorod National University

The program of the conference includes contributed talks, invited talks, and 4 mini-courses related to the scientific topics of I.I. Gikhman.

Tentative list of invited speakers:
- Giulia Di Nunno (University of Oslo, Norway)
- Nikolai Leonenko (Cardiff University, UK)
- Rostyslav Maiboroda (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine)
- Mykhailo Osypchuk (Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine) and
  Mykola Portenko (Institute of Mathematics, NAS of Ukraine)
- Sylvie Roelly (Institute of Mathematics, University of Potsdam, Germany)
- Michael Scheutzow (Technical University of Berlin, Germany)

The following four mini-courses will be delivered during the conference:
- Xia Chen (University of Tennessee, USA),
  Intermittency for parabolic Anderson equations
- Andrey A. Dorogovstev (Institute of Mathematics, NAS of Ukraine),
  Infinitely-dimensional aspects of one-dimensional stochastic flows
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbert (Friedrich Schiller University, Germany),
  On one-dimensional stochastic differential equations
- Zhan Shi (University Paris VI, France),
  Branching random walks

For more information please visit the conference website: http://matan.kpi.ua/gikhman100conf/
(official mirror: https://imath.kiev.ua/deppage/stochastic/gikhman100conf/)

Best regards,