To the University of Connecticut Student Body,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! This Thursday, February 15th from 5:00-7:30 p.mis the Appropriations Committee Informational Hearing regarding the University of Connecticut budget. We need as many students as possible to fill the hearing room wearing their best UConn apparel! USG will be providing transportation, as well as lunch and dinner to those who take our bus!

If you can attend, please follow this link to sign up RSVP for Appropriations Hearing- February 15th.  Buses provided by USG will depart Storrs at 3:30 p.m, and return to Storrs by 8:45 p.m. The buses will be departing from and returning to the top of Fairfield Way across from the Husky Dog statue.

If you plan on taking your own transportation please plan on arriving no later than 4:30 P.M to Room 2C of the Legislative Office Building in Hartford in order to get through security and into the hearing room.

Your help was truly critical last semester in reversing state budget cuts to UConn of $300 million this biennium , so I look forward to seeing many of you there on Thursday!

Sincerely,

Irma Valverde

Irma A. Valverde
Student Body President