Agreed Steven -

Great meeting and content.  Dan Martin's talk on the 2022 datum with accompanying crash course on datum's in general was fantastic.

Erik Snowden

From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Birney, Steven
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 8:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L] CT GIS Network Annual Meeting Review

Good morning,

I’d like to thank everyone who attended our meeting last week.  Special thanks to the presenters for sharing great content!

During our meeting we voted in new Steering Committee members.  I’d like to congratulate Cary Chadwick (Education), Steve Perry (Non-Profit), Dan Czaja (State), Keith Anderson (Utility), George Obeng (Member-at-large), and Jeff Nolan (Member-at-large).  I’d like to thank Jim Wysor, Meghan Mcgaffin, Elizabeth Congo, and Eric Lindquist for their time serving on the Steering Committee.

The Steering Committee will meet and vote in a President, Vice-President, and Secretary next week.

Steven Birney

President

CTGIS Network