Employment Opportunity Posting
Job Title:
   GIS Technician
Availability:   Immediate

Job Description and Responsibilities:

CAI seeks a talented, motivated recent college graduate (or soon to be) to join our team and work as a GIS Technician at our Littleton, NH office.  The successful applicant will join a professional staff focused on applying GIS and related technologies to satisfy client needs.  This will include the development and maintenance of GIS data from a variety of sources.  The candidate will perform a variety of basic GIS editing functions as well as simple analysis and query operations.  This is a full time entry level position located in Littleton, NH and includes benefits.  Part time positions for current college students will be considered.

Requirements:

About CAI:
CAI was founded in 1985 and provides a variety of government and utility related GIS services. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well a friendly and flexible work environment with significant opportunity to grow and advance.

Contact:

If interested please e-mail cover letter and resume to:  [log in to unmask].  No phone calls please.

CAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.   www.cai-tech.com

Tim Fountain, GISP

Vice President

cai-tech.com