SPRING NEARC CONFERENCE

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 | University of Connecticut | Storrs, CT

SEEKING PRESENTATION ABSTRACTS

Are you still digging out from all the snow? We recognize that snow, power outages, and school cancellations may have messed with the plan to submit an abstract for Spring NEARC.

We don't want you to miss out, so we've extended the abstract submittal deadline to 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, March 14th! Don't delay, send in your abstract today.

Oral presentation, workshop, and poster formats are being accepted. We invite you to consider this opportunity to share experience, expertise, and knowledge with colleagues and offer solutions for successful use of GIS.

To submit a proposal, review the presentation guidelines and submission procedures , then click here to submit your abstract online.

Abstract submitters will be notified of acceptance via email by the end of March and the schedule will be posted online at that time.

Registration is Open!

Early-bird pricing  is available for those who sign up by
April 9 . Review pricing and register to attend

PLEASE NOTE: All presenters are required to register to attend the conference. Student presenters attend free of charge; professional presenters must pay to attend.

In addition to presenting at and attending the conference, sponsor opportunities are also available! Learn more

ABOUT THE CONFERENCE

The 2018 Spring NEARC Conference will be held Tuesday, May 8 at a new location - the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT.

Spring NEARC is an annual, one-day conference, packed with professional development and networking opportunities for all levels of GIS users. Highlights include:

  • Workshops
  • Paper & Poster Presentations
  • A full track dedicated to the latest and greatest from Esri
  • Pub Social