Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce the opening of a new post-doc position in my group at Luxembourg University, with specific focus on stochastic analysis and stochastic geometry.

The length is 2 years and a half (30 months), starting anytime between June 1st, 2018, and December 1st, 2018.

The deadline for applications is April 30th, 2018.

The exact details of the position can be found here:

http://emea3.mrted.ly/1ryuy

The webpage also contains a link for online applications.

Please, do not hesitate to share this announcement with your colleagues - in case they might be interested.

With my best regards,

Giovanni Peccati

--
Prof. Giovanni Peccati