Good morning,

The Steering Committee held a meeting  last Friday to vote in the new Executive Committee.  I’m happy to report our Executive Committee members are Mark Hoover - Secretary, Cary Chadwick -Vice President, and Steven Birney – President.

I want to thank you for your participation in the CT GIS Network and I look forward to working with you to continue our mission over the next year. The Steering Committee is already planning our next network meeting for June.  Meeting date and location to be posted soon!

Steven Birney

President

CT GIS Network