I am putting together an Accidental GIS Librarian panel proposal for ACRL 2019. The theme this year is "Recasting the Narrative" and focuses on changing librarian roles, so ideally we would like to find someone who worked in a different academic library role and ended up supporting GIS research. There are already two confirmed panel members - we are seeking a third. Each presenter will have 15 minutes to speak, followed by a 15 minute Q and A for the panel. If the panel is accepted, all presenters need to be able to attend the ACRL Conference on April 10th-13th in Cleveland, Ohio. You also need to be able to obtain funding through your organization.

If you or someone you know is interested, please email a short (max 1 paragraph) description of your current job duties and how you ended up in your role to [log in to unmask] by April 25th.

Thank you,
Sarah Hoskins

--
Sarah Hoskins