Hello NEARC Community!

If you are not already a member of the NYS GIS Association
<https://www.nysgis.net/>, we would like to invite you to join today
<https://www.nysgis.net/joinus/>. It’s only $10 for 1-year of membership
(starts July 1st – ends June 30th).  *You do not need to live in NY to be a
member of the NYS GIS Association.*

If you sign-up now, your membership will run through *June 30, 2019*. You
will help continue the efforts supported by many volunteer GIS
professionals/users that contribute to providing a variety of Association
membership services including:

   - Communications of the latest GIS happenings in NY (website
   <https://www.nysgis.net/>, Facebook
   <https://www.facebook.com/NYSGISA/?ref=sgm>, Twitter
   <https://twitter.com/NYS_GISA>, Instagram
   <https://www.instagram.com/nysgisa/>, LinkedIn
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/10624397/>, YouTube
   <https://www.youtube.com/user/NYSGISA>),
   - Professional development opportunities in the form of webinars,
   in-person training, and conferences,
   - Legislative support,
   - *and all things geospatial related!*

We hope you consider this invitation and hope you join today!
<https://www.nysgis.net/joinus/>  If you are already a member, thank you
for being a part of the organization! We appreciate your membership and
support!

Thank you,

-Membership Committee, NYS GIS Association

<http:>

SAVE THE DATE!!! The 2018 New York State GeoSpatial Summit
<https://geosummit.nysgis.net/2018/> will be held on September 26, 2018.