From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Meghan McGaffin
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 10:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L] CT Road centerline data

In your opinion, what is the best source for publicly available street centerline data for the state?

Thanks in advance,
Meg

Meghan C. McGaffin
GIS Coordinator

[image001]
99 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410
203.271.1773 x 313 | mminc.com<http://www.mminc.com/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/miloneandmacbroom> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/miloneandmacbroom/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/786982/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/milonemacbroom>