Hi Everyone,

We wanted to let everyone know about Tufts Annual GIS Poster Expo next week.  It will be our largest yet with over 250 student entries. It's a really fun time with local professionals, students, faculty, and map geeks coming together. Food and refreshments will be provided.  Everyone is welcome. I've included the announcement below.

Patrick Florance
Associate Director, Geospatial Technology Services, TTS
Lecturer, Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy

2018 Tufts Gis Poster Expo
Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 | 3:30  - 5:00 pm
Alumnae Lounge & Balch Theater Lobby | Aidekman Arts Center

40 Talbot Ave., Medford, Ma, 02155
For more information or to view past years poster galleries, please visit:
http://gis.tufts.edu
GIS Expo Explorer<http://streams-dev.it.tufts.edu/#/dashboard>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]