Are you interested in joining a talented team of data professionals with the opportunity to work on challenging projects across the globe?  Terracon is a 100-percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm with more than 3,500 employees in 130 offices throughout the US.  We have a current opening for an analyst level position with our Corporate geospatial group here in Portsmouth, NH.  More positions to follow!

GIS Analyst I: http://bit.ly/TerraconGIS9337BR

James R. Gaynor, PG, GISP
Director of Geospatial Solutions
Terracon
2456 Lafayette Road, Unit #5 I Portsmouth, NH 03801
D 603-206-1190<tel:603-206-1190> I M 603-828-6689<tel:603-828-6689>
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> I terracon.com<http://www.terracon.com/>

Terracon provides environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials consulting engineering services delivered with responsiveness, resourcefulness, and reliability.

Private and confidential as detailed here (www.terracon.com/privacy-policy). If you cannot access hyperlink, please e-mail sender.