Web GIS Developer

VHB has an immediate need for multiple Web GIS Developers to support our Applied Technologies Team. Individuals could work out of any of our 25 offices, however our preference is for individuals that could work in one of our Northeastern offices (https://www.vhb.com/Pages/offices.aspx).

Summary
The individual will be self-motivated, demonstrate a constant commitment to excellence and have experience in the design, development and testing of custom web applications. The successful candidate must be able to work in a dynamic team environment utilizing a wide range of technologies to meet business requirements of the clients we serve.

The Essentials:

·         Experienced in modern web development frameworks

Other desired experience:

WHY VHB?

VHB’s passionate professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, designers and technologists who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.

Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.

At VHB, we’re invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients and help shape the future of our communities in a meaningful way. We’re proud to have been doing this for 39 years. We are dedicated to making a positive impact, and providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.

Larry Spraker
Applied Technology Manager

100 Great Oaks Boulevard
Suite 118
Albany, NY 12203-7924
P 518.389.3636 | F 518.452.0324

Engineers | Scientists | Planners | Designers
www.vhb.com

This communication and any attachments to this are confidential and intended only for the recipient(s). Any other use, dissemination, copying, or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us and destroy it immediately. VHB Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architecture, P.C. is not responsible for any undetectable alteration, transmission error, conversion, media degradation, software error, or interference with this transmission.
VHB Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architecture, P.C. | [log in to unmask]