Good morning,

Just a reminder that the last day to earn work-study for this academic year is May 4th.  This is also the last day that May Grads may work on the student payroll.

Summer work-study begins on May 11, 2018 and ends on August 23, 2018.

We will be sending out a notification when Work-Study awards for the 2018-2019 academic year will be available in CORE-CT--stay tuned!  Typically this is early to mid-August, as we must first reconcile and close out the 2018 aid year.

Also--last call for any photos from National Student Employment Week celebrations.  Please send them to me by Friday if you would like them to be featured in our newsletter.

Kind regards from,

The Scholarships & Student Employment Unit