Dear Colleagues,

I'm happy to announce a new postdoctoral position in probability in my research group at the Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, National University of Singapore.

The position is funded for up to three years, but no later than 31 September 2021, and comes with monthly salary of $4000-$4800 (Singapore Dollars).

Interested candidates should submit their CV, including the names and addresses of three references, as well as other details and supporting documents via this link:

https://nuscareers.taleo.net/careersection/nus_rsrch_hidden/jobdetail.ftl?job=00819

Application deadline is 31 May 2018.

Best regards,
Adrian Roellin

--
Adrian Roellin :: Associate Professor :: Department of Statistics and Applied Probability :: Faculty of Science :: National University of Singapore :: 6 Science Drive 2 :: Singapore 117546 :: Phone +65 6516 6650 :: Fax +65 6872 3919 :: blog.nus.edu.sg/roellin