This is being sent to the New Haven, Middlesex and 4-H Fair Distribution Lists - While we had great attendance at the two Exhibitor training meet8ings held on May 24th and June 6, Emily & I are certain that there are still some members planning on participating in this year's 4-H Fair.   Keeping in mind the policy we initiated last year - that all participants MUST attend a training/registration meeting, (not just send in forms) - she and I have come up with a few more dates so that everyone who wants to can comply with this policy.  They are:

Tomorrow anytime between noon and 4:30 pm at the New Haven Extension Center
Monday, June 25th between 1 and 7 pm at the Middlesex Extension Center
Tuesday, June 26 between noon and 5 pm at the New Haven Extension Center
Monday, July 2 between noon and 7 pm at the New Haven Extension Center
Tuesday, July 3 between noon and 5 pm at the New Haven Extension Center

A RSVP is REQUIRED - we will only be available if we know you are coming.  You can hit reply to RSVP or call Peg at 203-407-3158 - before 4 pm each day.

Forms will be available at the Extension Center, but if you want to make this a quick trip, download and complete the forms before you come - the address to the website is below - see Matt's comments.  All forms have also been sent out several times.  Make sure the forms have the correct signatures - both exhibitor and parent/guardian signatures are required on both the exhibitor form and the form for anyone wishing to stay overnight - that form also requires thee chaperone to sign (if not the parent).  We also want to remind you that chaperones MUST be screened   4-H volunteers.  hose volunteers who have not completed their form for background checks they will need to be completed as well.  These forms will also be available at this time.

If you are entering animals remember that a small registration fee is required - make sure you bring that along with you.  Please bring change or small bills.

If you have questions - for Middlesex 4-H members - contact Emily at [log in to unmask]
New Haven 4-H members, contact [log in to unmask]

See you all at the 4-H Fair!!