Marissa at Haddam's Brainerd Library called...tomorrow is their Ag Day, and the individual who was going to bring a cow, draft horse and a donkey can't make it.  The only animals they'll have are chickens and a llama.  They need more...a goat or two, a cow or a calm horse.

If anyone would like to volunteer, give Marissa a call or send her an email.  Again, this request comes from our local library, and we are passing the message on to 4-H'ers as a favor to the library.  This isn't a UConn 4-H event, and anyone who does help them out would be doing so by their own choice.

Hope someone can help them out!  BTW, Kelly, our UConn 4-H summer intern, will also be there!

Ag Day starts at 10:00am and runs 'til 1:00pm.  If you can help, try to get your animals there around 8:00.  Marissa can give you more info on pens, leashes required, etc.

Before you bring any animals, check with Marissa at the library.

860-345-2204