Good morning, I’d like to welcome you to please visit the CT GIS Network’s new website https://ctgis.uconn.edu/  .  This is where you’ll find information about our upcoming meetings (June 22 @ Pope Park) , GIS Day, tweets, GIS resources, and more.  Make sure to update any browser bookmarks to the new site address.

This new site is always a work in progress.  We’re always looking for feedback on ways to improve so feel free to send me a note.  We are still working on migrating all the archived meeting notes and presentations.  Our meeting notes and presentation slides from our last meeting on March 23 are up.  Dan Martin from NOAA presented on the new 2022 datum changes and Tom Schwartzman presented on ArcGIS Pro.

Special thanks goes out to Cary Chadwick for doing a great job maintaining our previous website!   Also like to thank Emily Wilson and the Communications Committee for helping getting the new site up and running!

Steven Birney

CT GIS Network

President