Hello everyone,

As many of you know I have been conducting a survey for the last five years to track the acceptance of certifications within the GIS industry and related professions that use GIS. It is time to start the survey for this year. If you have about 10 minutes and have something to do with GIS, I ask that you please take the time to complete the survey.  You do not need to be a full time GIS user to complete the survey. I am looking for anyone that is: a GIS user, manages GIS staff, hires GIS staff, selects GIS vendors, develops GIS policies and so on.

Here is the link to the survey - https://goo.gl/forms/IMnZjDFu0hh1Nzpk1

I will be presenting the results at the URISA GIS Pro conference in Palm Springs CA in October as well as other conferences.  Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer
eGIS Associates, Inc.

[log in to unmask] | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate

Order my new ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don’t forget about Learning ArcGIS Pro

/scripts/wa.exe?A3=ind1806&L=NEARC-L&E=base64&P=745194&B=------%3D_NextPart_000_005B_01D403C4.D5A60E50&T=image%2Fjpeg;%20name=%22image005.jpg%22&N=image005.jpg

/scripts/wa.exe?A3=ind1806&L=NEARC-L&E=base64&P=753597&B=------%3D_NextPart_000_005B_01D403C4.D5A60E50&T=image%2Fjpeg;%20name=%22image006.jpg%22&N=image006.jpg