Hello 4-H families

It is that time of year that we humbly request for beverage donations for the 4-H fair food booth.  We can take the donations on Saturday (tomorrow) at fair set up from 9:00-Noon or on Wednesday evening at Home arts check in or on Thursday evening during home arts judging at the fairgrounds.  OR - you can drop them here at the office until noon on Friday during regular business hours.

Suggestions for donation:
Canned Soda, Ice Tea, bottled water, lemonade, or other refreshing juice drinks.

Pleas do not bring:
Alcoholic beverages and/or energy drinks

Your donations help our food booth make full profit on our beverages and drastically help increase the money we raze for local programing and scholarships.

Thanks in advance

Emily