Dear Students and Scholars,

Many students are reporting that they received an automated message from ISSS this morning or last night. You may have received an automated message from [log in to unmask] similar to the message below.  We are currently importing our student files into our new student portal and that has triggered this automated message.  If you received a message similar to the one below, please disregard there is nothing that you will need to update at this time.  We apologize for the confusion.

For more information about the ISSS student portal please see the attached email from our director on July 9, 2018.  The new system will allow you to apply for many ISSS services remotely, or you may still come to the ISSS office and apply on one of our computers (in Storrs) or on your laptop. Pick up or mailing of your documents will still be handled directly at the ISSS Storrs, Stamford or Hartford offices, depending on your campus of enrollment. Ultimately this new student portal should improve efficiency, communication, and processing times.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Arthur Galinat
Associate Director

International Student & Scholar Services

http://isss.uconn.edu

International Student & Scholar Services - Reminder

This email is in regard to your application for Change of Education Level (F-M) for Fall, 2018.

Materials, Questionnaires, Assessments, Learning content and Recommendations

Materials:

1.) Change of Education Level Confirmation

Recommendations:

Your application still requires 1 more Graduate Change of Education Level/Program recommendation(s).

Questionnaires:

1.) Change of Education Level Request Form

Content Pages:

1.) Change of Education Level General Information

UConn NetID users, login here:
General non-UConn NetID login:

____________

Arthur Galinat
Associate Director

International Student & Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu  www.facebook.com/UConnISSS ISSS Walk-In Advising: Monday – Thursday 1:00- 3:30 p.m.

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1