Dear Students and Scholars,

I have a brief correction to what was listed in the prior email – ISSS will need to stop processing applications temporarily from Wednesday, July 11 to Friday, July 13th.  The prior announcement listed July 18-20. Emergency requests will still be processed during this time.

Please note that ISSS will still be open for business July 11 – July 13, and you can stop by to pick up/drop off documents and meet with advisors.

Thank you.

Rae

Rae Alexander
Director

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083