I know many of you are all at the Esri UC. So, you are probably already in the know about this latest release of ArcGIS Pro. However, if you are like me and could not go to the UC, you might find this new release of ArcGIS Pro very interesting. Esri has added several features we have been asking for, for a long time.

So here are a few of the new capabilities you will find in this latest release of ArcGIS Pro. I believe you will be happy to see most of these:

These are just a few of the updates you will find in this new version of ArcGIS Pro. For a full list of all the updates found in this latest version, go to - http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/get-started/whats-new-in-arcgis-pro.htm.

As always, make sure to test this new version before you put it into production. This is especially true if you are already using ArcGIS Pro as your primary desktop application. Our initial test with this new version indicate it is as stable as the past version but your results might vary.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer
eGIS Associates, Inc.

[log in to unmask] | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate

Order my new ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don’t forget about Learning ArcGIS Pro

/scripts/wa.exe?A3=ind1807&L=NEARC-L&E=base64&P=224456&B=------%3D_NextPart_000_0061_01D41841.2FA8CEC0&T=image%2Fjpeg;%20name=%22image005.jpg%22&N=image005.jpg

/scripts/wa.exe?A3=ind1807&L=NEARC-L&E=base64&P=232847&B=------%3D_NextPart_000_0061_01D41841.2FA8CEC0&T=image%2Fjpeg;%20name=%22image006.jpg%22&N=image006.jpg