This is being sent to the 4-H Fair, New Haven & Middlesex
4-H Distribution Lists
Might be of interest to some of you. (please share - Peggy)

  1. Great job at the 4-H Fair - despite torrential downpours and then a heat wave with humidity, the 4-H Fair was a success. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to prepare, set up and clean up and to all the exhibitors. We are working on the plans for 2019 and are looking for members to step up and take on leadership - let Emily or I know soon.

  2. Photos wanted - some of us have been posting photos of last weekend on the fair's Facebook page - check it out at Middlesex & New Haven 4-H Fair on Facebook or the Connecticut UConn 4-H Facebook Page . Consider posting yours or email them to me: Peggy Grillo.

  3. Entries for 2019 National 4-H Youth Art Calendar - submit by Friday - follow the link below. I spoke with some of the artists who submitted great work at the 4-H Fair this past weekend.
    Let’s get someone in from CT!!

  4. Both the North Haven Fair (September 6-9) and the Guilford Fair (September 21-23) are looking for youth entries. If you are interested in entering, I have attached information (pdfs) for Guilford to this email.

Artists Wanted: Get your artwork in by Friday! Do you have 4-H’ers who are creative or artistic? Encourage them to upload a photo of their artwork for the chance to be selected for the 2019 4-H Youth Artwork calendar and other 4-H promotional items. The deadline for submission is August 10, 2018.

Submit Your Artwork! 4-H Artists Calendar

4-H Clover
Learn More