Dear International Students & Scholars,

We hope you had a great summer!

ISSS is excited to announce a photo competition called “My Hometown”, and we invite you to submit your photo! Photos should represent the theme of “My Hometown.” They should be submitted by Sunday, October 7th at 11:59pm. The final ten photos will be displayed at Worldfest, which will take place in the fall this year, on Sunday, November 11th, 2018. Finalists’ photos will also be framed and displayed in the ISSS office. Help to make the ISSS office and lounge truly a home away from home by submitting your original photo.

More details about this competition can be found on the submission form, including photo size, criteria, judging etc.

All the best,

Leslie

Leslie Lawrence

Pronouns: she/her/hers

International Programs Assistant

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE:
860.486.3855  |  EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu  www.facebook.com/UConnISSS |
ISSS Walk-In Advising:
MON - THURS: 1:00  - 3:30 pm

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1