Good Morning GIS Community Member!

The New York State GIS Association <https://www.nysgis.net/> invites you to
register for the upcoming webinar on* Thursday August 23*, *“GIS Data
Sources I Never Knew,” * hosted by *BobScardamalia* the current President
of RLS Demographics, Inc. <http://www.rlsdemographics.com/>.

*Often times we get stuck in our silos with project demands and little time
and resources to explore new data and tools. There is a world of public
data available from state and federal agencies – in addition to the primary
statistics agencies like Census and BLS – and this webinar will explore
sources that can add value to your research and analysis. We’ll focus on
public data with small area statistics and also explore examples of sites
specializing in data aggregation and presentation.  *

Register now, there is no charge
<https://nysgisa.clickmeeting.com/gis-data-sources-i-never-knew/register>. This
webinar is open to all GIS professionals. You do not need to reside in New
York State to participate in this webinar.  In addition, membership
<https://www.nysgis.net/joinus/> in the NYS GIS Association, is not a
requirement, but is encouraged! The $10 per year dues helps us bring you
these free webinars as well as other training and conferences and much more.
  *If you are already a member, thank you! Please remember to renew
<https://www.nysgis.net/joinus/join/login> your membership as soon as
possible.*

Thank you for your consideration and participation!

Professional Development Committee, NYS GIS Association

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!! The 2018 New York State GeoSpatial Summit
<https://nysgis.net/geosummit2018/>will be held on September 26, 2018 at
the Welch-Allyn Lodge in Skaneateles Falls, NY.