Dear UConn Faculty/Staff Member:

As we begin a new academic year, I want to thank you in advance for supporting Husky Athletics and our student-athletes. Your commitment and dedication helps in the pursuit of academic and athletic excellence.

The 2018 Football season begins Thursday, August 30 at 7 p.m. at Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field against UCF, the defending American Athletic Conference champion. We need the campus community and all of UConn Nation behind us for the “Throwback Thursday” season opener.

We are excited to once again offer all UConn Faculty & Staff members, including UConn Health and Regional campuses, the opportunity to receive up to four (4) complimentary tickets as we celebrate “15 Years at Rentschler” in East Hartford.

Please complete and submit the online form at UConnHuskies.com<https://uconnhuskies.com/sb_output.aspx?form=30> to request tickets. You will receive a confirmation page with further instructions to pick up tickets. The deadline to request tickets is Wednesday, August 29.

If you have purchased tickets for the game, we encourage you to claim additional tickets for family members or friends.  Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call 860‑486‑2724
M-F 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. if you have questions.

We hope you are able to join us for the opener and throughout the season to help create a special atmosphere and home field advantage.  Go Huskies!

Sincerely,

David Benedict
Director of Athletics
University of Connecticut