Hello All

Middlesex County Awards forms are attached to this email.  The deadline for submission for these will be October 22 by 5:00 pm.

MC ind 1 attachment describes the individual awards.  Club awards are described in the Rotating cup information.

There will be a separate mailing with the 4-H FAIR AWARDS.  All will be given on Achievement night.

Junior leader certificates will be given out after the Annual Connecticut 4-H Volunteer/Club Leader Enrollment & Agreement Form is submitted - assuming that is BEFORE October 22nd.

Let me know via email if you have questions.  Please note - although I have tried to change all the info - the form deadline for this year is OCTOBER 22, by 5:00 p.m..

Thanks so much!!!

Emily