NEURISA Day 2018 OneNewEngland

*NEURISA's annual one day conference!*

Register Here! <http://www.neurisa.org/page-1862574>

*Abstracts submission is **TODAY!*

Presentation spots still available

Submit your abstract now!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_TnBQfZDHWwRFdhSwCBuVOaEPRELiZ-LEDx_AtKuszfTR1Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*Interested in staying the night before or the night after the conference?*

*Deadline **TODAY** to reserve for an overnight room at the Wylie Inn at
the special conference rate of $149/night**.*

*How to reserve a room:*
*Call the Central Reservations Department at 978-867-1800 by 09-14-18.
Identify yourself as an attendee of NEURISA Day*

<http://www.neurisa.org/event-3019147/Registration>

*NEW LOCATION!* *- Wylie Inn & Conference Center
<https://www.wyliecenter.com>*

*Endicott College, Beverly, MA*

*EVENT DETAILS:*
When: 15 Oct 2018
Where: Wylie Inn & Conference Center at Endicott College, 295 Hale St,
Beverly, MA 01915

View the *NEURISA Day 2018 Story Map <https://arcg.is/1HWyPb>* for details.

Online registration closes 11:59 PM October 14th

*Onsite registration available at the conference*

*Poster/Web Application Competition*

*Submit here!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1yOuO1e3zoUjaPik6HAfnWuIxBAT_Zctw0x8fOcG_fZklsw/viewform>*

*Vendor And Sponsorship Opportunities still available!
<http://www.neurisa.org/NEURISADay2018VendorOpportunities>*

*Gain exposure for your company by supporting NEURISA by being an exhibitor
at NEURISA Day.*

*Volunteer opportunities!
<http://www.neurisa.org/NEURISA-Day-2018-Volunteer-Opportunities>*

*We still have a spot for **1 volunteer **for our event.  In exchange for
your time assisting in registration and assorted tasks, you will gain *
*FREE** entry into NEURISA Day 2018!*

<http://www.urisa.org/chapters/oneurisa>
<http://www.urisa.org/chapters/oneurisa>
<http://www.urisa.org/chapters/oneurisa>*OneURISA and OneNewEngland*
NEURISA is proud to announce that we will be an early adopter of URISA's
OneURISA <https://www.urisa.org/chapters/oneurisa> uniform membership
model.

<http://www.neurisa.org> <http://www.neurisa.org> <http://www.neurisa.org>

In the spirit of OneURISA, this year's NEURISA Day will focus on bringing
New England's geospatial community together as *OneNewEngland*.

Share how you are creating your *#OneNewEngland*, *#NEURISADay2018* and
*#OneURISA *with the geospatial community!

<https://facebook.com/NewEnglandURISA>      <https://twitter.com/NEURISA>

Best regards,
NEURISA <http://www.neurisa.org/>