GIS Day is almost here! Please plan to join us for a free event on Wednesday, November 14 at the Hartford Public Library. Details and a full agenda are now posted on the CT GIS Network website. The event runs from 9:45 AM-3:30 PM (then on to Mappy Hour!) and includes plenary speakers, demos, a hands-on Esri workshop, user presentations, a poster contest, and of course, Mappy Hour. CT GIS Day is FREE and open to the public, but registration is required for both GIS Day and for Esri’s hands-on workshop (space is limited).

Visit the website for full details and registration.

Quick links:

CT GIS Day website

GIS Day Registration

Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS workshop registration
Detailed Agenda

Please contact me if you have any questions. I hope to see you there!

Cary

Education Chair & GIS Day Coordinator, CT GIS Network

Cary Chadwick, Geospatial Educator
University of Connecticut

Center for Land use Education and Research (CLEAR)

UConn Extension

1066 Saybrook Rd., PO Box 70

Haddam, CT 06438

PHONE: 860-345-5216