Wednesday, November 14 is GIS Day, here in Connecticut and across the globe. This year, the CT GIS Network will be holding our annual event at the Hartford Public Library. The event is free and open to the public and will begin at 10 AM and run until 3:30 PM, followed by Mappy Hour at the Arch Street Tavern. Our morning plenary will feature talks from the Connecticut Data Collaborative, LimeBike, and Fleet Feet. Esri will be offering a free, hands-on workshop on the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (separate registration coming). Our afternoon session will feature talks from users across the state. This is where we need you! If you are interested in presenting during our afternoon session, please contact me ASAP. We have space for a few more speakers. We also have space for posters. If you would like to bring your GIS poster, please indicate that in the registration form and a GIS Day committee member will get in touch with you.

I hope to have the full agenda up on our website in a week or so. And, if you haven’t registered for the event yet, please do! We need to know how many will be attending this year’s event.

REGISTER for GIS DAY

Thanks! We look forward to seeing you in November.

Cary

CT GIS Day Event Chair

Cary Chadwick, Geospatial Educator
University of Connecticut

Center for Land use Education and Research (CLEAR)

UConn Extension

1066 Saybrook Rd., PO Box 70

Haddam, CT 06438

PHONE: 860-345-5216